Sunday, August 23, 2009

My friends the snake and zebra

From Meredith Jane 22-24 Months

We went to the zoo again yesterday. I love going to the zoo! I get to see all kinds of cool and fun animals... except for the elephant. He was out hiding somewhere when we tried to find him. Where could he be hiding? He is pretty big.

My Mama doesn't like snakes much, so my Daddy brought me by some of the snake exhibits. Here I am watching a snake watch me. He sure seemed interested in me too... he kept moving around near where I was to check me out.

From Meredith Jane 22-24 Months

We got to spend some time at the zebra enclosure too (there was a giraffe and some birds there too). The zebra was pretty close to the wall; I really liked watching him too. Then he started to walk away, and I asked him, "where are you going?"

He says, "can't a zebra just hang out by himself?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am like your mama. i do not like snakes. when i visit the zoo, i have to walk really fast by the snakes because i REALLY don't like them.

glad you had fun.

<3