Thursday, August 27, 2009

Look out, Meredith, here I come!

From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

I'm starting to grow longer and longer. I'm also starting to sit up, as you can see by the picture of me. So, big sis, you better watch out. You're days of being bigger than me are numbered! I'm already fitting in 6-9 month clothing (I have been for a while now, and I just turned 4 months old). I'm even rolling over from back to front and front to back. I giggle, squirm, and follow things with my eyes. I'm gonna be able to chase you here soon!

I'm so big that my doctor had to measure me to believe it ;) I'm 26.5 inches long, 15 pounds 10 ounces, and a head circumference of 15.75 inches (that's the only part that isn't huge). So just you wait, I'm going to be a great playmate here in no time!

From Theodore Elial 4-6 Months

Don't forget to look at my new picture web album here. There may not be too many pictures there yet, but I just turned 4 months old today! Just wait and see as the number of pictures grows with me!

P.S. Mama says I am teething too. I am not sure what teething means, but man my mouth hurts. Soon I will be ready for food!

No comments: